on a scale from Matilda to Carrie how well do you handle having telekinesis and terrible parents
Lets all take a minute to appreciate that we can give ourselves orgasms. Like, thank fuck.
“Pew pew pew” -church interior designer
ok but like it’s strange when people claim that words like “idiot” or “stupid” are ableist because you are basically assigning those words to mentally handicapped people, and i think that’s 100x more insulting and degrading than using the words themselves. someone care to help me out?
I’m pretty sure “idiot” did originally refer to the mentally handicapped; I’m not sure about “stupid.” The meaning in its popular usage is fairly disconnected from that today - disconnected enough for this post to exist, clearly - but I don’t really know if that makes it entirely unproblematic.
i hate this website everyone’s hotter than me wtf
- Les Miserables: Ex-criminal can't catch a fucking break. Crazy cop can't handle multi-dimensional personalities. Boring love interest remains everyone's least favorite character. Everyone you love dies.
- The Phantom of the Opera: Overly dramatic opera singer is caught between a dick boyfriend and a serious case of Stockholm syndrome.
- Wicked: Misunderstood loner chick tries to help people and everyone fucks her over anyway.
- West Side Story: Romeo and Juliet with really tame gangs and sassy Puerto Ricans.
- Grease: If your asshole love interest doesn't like your personality, change everything about yourself.
- Rent: AIDS sucks.
- Cats: Freaky looking cats. That's it. There's literally no plot.
Friendly reminder that anti-cheating is pro-slut shaming (◕‿◕✿)
Being against cheating is not supporting slut-shaming.
Being against polyamory, problematic though it may be, is not inherently supporting slut-shaming.
Being against cheating is simply opposing dishonesty, deception and the knowing violation of an agreement between people.